Thursday 3 July 2008

Old Chaps - UK Eire Chapter

Watched Fedex - Ancic at the office. Predictable. Then Nadal - Murray. Half way of the 1st set I left for M'sian Hall for a drink with some old chaps of my old school, Sekolah Melayu Jalan Stesen. Hey, we now have a UK-Eire Chapter. Thanks to bro Faizal who's the President (de facto? - I'm not sure coz I was in Birm when they had a lauching party last month) who did a lot of work to make this possible. I just helped a bit here and there.

There were: Faizal (Vintage 80), Jibon (V 83), Gumok (V 85), Ganole (V 85), me (V 85), Kazan (V 86), Ali (V 2002) and last but not least, Megat Said (V 72) - whose visit to this part of the world has been extended due to the unfortunate incident to his wife, who broke her thigh bone at St Pancras. Get well soon Kak.

We'll probably make this teh tarik session regular, to be on the 1st wednesday of each month. Hopefully at Tok Din's future outlet. Why? Cozz his Kue Tiaw kick ass! (Those who went to Brickendonbury last year for the Merdeka celebration would vouch for this).

Conversations unavoidably ended up on politics, and how sad it is that our leaders choose to squabble, using all tactics possible to step on each other. At the expense of us. The country is in the dumps .. hey, go govern man. Make Malaysia great again. The hot topic is Bro Anwar (V 64) and his aide's accusation. Well, who knows .. but Anwar should be gaining all the publicity this time round. Malaysia Kini's survey resulted in 94% not believing the accusation. Me - I think if its true, that must be one of the stupidest thing to do at this time. Sounds dumb though, a 5' 10'' - 6 footer guy who is 23 years old couldn't defend a 61 year-old's approach. Pakai Petronas Syntium apa?

Anyway, check out the hottest pic at the moment which I believe everybody must've seen.Forget Saiful. Check out Khairil Annas. I love your singlet man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mcm drama Tamil lah Malaysia's politics nowadays and I have to say the part pasal singlet tu lawak lah.. hehehe

Mrs Maya

p/s: i have some technical prob, will set up a new url for my blog and will let u know :)

Dentist and Me said...

mesti pelakonnya Tamil

Dicken said...

Mrs Maya,

for a moment there I thought some SB must've ...heh hee

Tamil actors? Hearsay, hearsay.

Anonymous said...

"Oh me, oh my" kata LULU the singer.