Tuesday 29 July 2008

Live With It

Met Dr Nordstrom today .. and she just saw in my file that I was admitted at St Peter's itu hari. Explained about my fever & the instruction by Dr Murray to stop taking the antibiotics. She told me - she cannot administer the same thing, so I just have to live with it. Looked at the statistics on my liver, siap tanya, "Do you take alcohol?" Either it was sky high or I got the kaki botol look. Same with the blood samples - high jugerk. Giller nar Rifinah nih.

So I just have to be careful not to let my immune system down. Kalau tak, possible virus menyerang. Hmmm .. Live and let die lah kot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Live and let die? No, tu Paul McCartney yg kata, but u have to live and let live, OK?

BTW, why not try herba for the liver? Kat Msia dah femes dgn 1 brand tu but sori I xingat namanya pulak.

Dicken said...

Herba for liver. Rhyme tu .. OK kot.