Thursday 11 September 2008

24

Market is ruthless. The bear ate my profits like nobody's business. I wish I could just go away on holiday for 1-month. Then come back & resume work. Umm, like its gonna get any better. The truth is I think it's gonna stay this way for the next 6 months. Pure torture.

Meetings during Ramadan .. hmmm.. I try my best to avoid. Coz I just don't know when the tummy is gonna growl. Like this afternoon, I think Alex heard the growlings, hence her questions about Ramadan.

Just completed Season 2 of 24. Thrilling! Very interesting depiction of White House management. Season 1 is almost like what's happening in the US at the moment, where a black senator (David Palmer = Obama) is in a race for the Presidency of the USA. Season 2 is quite wicked, full of conspiracies. Totally worth it.

Now, I should get some sleep before sahur. Nat's teacher is coming for a home visit tomorrow.

No comments: