Friday 20 June 2008

Eppi Burstday Enjoy €

Something was bugging me today. Something that slipped my mind. It was on the way back from Bicester Village that it dawned upon me. Yesterday was our Amsterdam brother's birthday.

Happy birthday Net! Panjang umur, murah rezeki. Tak de aral kami menyemprel lagi .. he hee.

Now that reminds me of Euro 2008. I've been rooting for the Dutch since day 1. Actually since the 80's lagi. This year so far its been real good. The only problem is, I haven't seem them coming from behind yet i.e. work under pressure. How would they play if they are the ones trailing?

Talk about trailing .. tonight was one of the most superb come back I have ever seen. Its Turkey one more time! Last week they screwed Czech with 2 goals after the 87th minute. Tonight, when it was 99.9% certain they would lose 0 - 1 to the Croats, they did it again, scoring the equalizer with 5 seconds to spare. And went on to book a place in the semi final by whacking the Croats 3 - 1 at penalty shoot out. Pure Turkish Delight.

Semih the Hero!

Next 2 days - don't nobody call me between 1930 and 2200. BTW best giller boleh tengok bola tak payah bangun pukul 3 pagi. Aaaah! Ecstasy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TQ, ada masa jom datang lagi yee:-)

Dicken said...

Orait! Boley makan mee bandung Muar kot :)

Anonymous said...

Inshallah no prob:-)
wish HOLLAND (Oranje Boven) menang ok!

Dentist and Me said...

dah kalah yahooooo ! ! ! Tapi wa pon sokong orange, wa hampa ! ! !