Wednesday 28 May 2008

I Like ..

Cousins from Kota Bharu Upon Tyne went to Barcelona and got me this Hard Rock t-shirt. Two dragons - nostalgia lah pulak @ Dragon Dance 1985.
I like ...

And today, had lunch with Vishal, Kris "Magic" McGuire & Christian (got to know later, his dad was one of the owner of his company - patut la muda belia dah jadi Head of Fund Mgmt side). It was at Browns Bar & Brasserie, the one at Maddox St near New Bond St. Like it coz the website has got menu. Quite good choice of seafood.
http://www.browns-restaurants.com/menu-mayfair.php

BTW, also like The Don Restaurant & Bistro, at St Swithins in The City.
http://www.thedonrestaurant.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

opss, got cousin from kota bharu upon tyne? sape ye.. kot-kot la kenai.. hihi

Dicken said...

kenai koiyt .. Doctors couple: Dr Faez & Dr Noor Anita. I think I got their picture somewhere in this blog. I think Sept 2007 entry kot. BTW, hang punya blog sungguh cun lah ..

Anonymous said...

blog? cun? tuan blog tak cun kah? opss! heheh..

Dicken said...

Isk..isk! Memang chunnn! Macam Rani Mukherji ..