Saturday 19 April 2008

Life Begins at 40

Is that right? Or is it you are actually near "mati". 1 week old in KL and missing wifey & kidz already. Thanks to Shah who arranged futsal last night. And Joel who forced me to play. Siksa beb! Had to be extra careful not to twist my lax knee again. I remembered the twist I had at Astana Damansara squash court aeons ago. It was hell! And today I'm feeling the aftermath. I think my quadriceps is wasting away .. Bah! Sign of old age. Or is it an excuse to cover my lack of exercise ..?

Exam was on 18 April. Tough, esp with 5 Qs + parts in 3 hours! 3 hours!!! Sapa yg set soalan2 Finsia/Kaplan ni memang giller agaknya. But managed to answer all with exception of Q2(i). Tax beb .. memang bengap sikit bab bab tax ni. BTW, thanks to wifey yg tak jemu2 buat my tax return year in year out coz hubby dia part2 isi borang ni memang malasss.

Jap, layan Ketahuan kejap.

Oh, today punya banyak activity. Played bowling w Onne & Rye at Summit. As expected, I came last lah. Anis has developed quite a skill in his spin. I wonder if he can beat Rina at Wii bowling? Her top score is 235!!

Then shopping at Sogo. Got some long sleeve T-shirts for Ann. 1 shirt cum T-shirt (Diesel) boria with Rye. Baju tidur for Shaysa & Rina. Don't know what to get for Nat. Agaknya kalau beli baju Charlie's Angel pasar malam suka dia.

Next - Red Box. Kena about RM35 each .. and then some .. for extension > 3 hrs. Ini karaoke ke melantak ni? Anyway .. Anis memang superb - sebijik Judika when he performed Bukan Rayuan Gombal (I think gombal = flirt). A lot of new songs ler .. if not for Aku dan Glasgow blog I wouldnt know 90% of the songs. Nampak sangat tua. Anyway, before I forget - I gotta find & download these songs for my iPod:

In no particular order or ranking:
Ketahuan - Matta
Larut - Dewa 19
SMS - Kristal
Itu Kamu - Estranged
Seribu Tahun - Imran Ajmain
Sayang Sayang - Aliff Aziz
Dokter Cinta - Dewi Dewi
Bukan Rayuan Gombal - Judika
Tak Bisa Memilih Mu - 6ixth Sense
Tercipta Untuk Ku - Ungu
Biarlah - Nidji
Izinkan ku Pergi - Kaer
Sebelum Cahaya - Letto
Perpisahan - Anuar Zain (bukan CD ada dlm kereta ke?)

OK, before I fall asleep, many thanks to Tevez for making my day.
And - Happy Birthday to Me ... (another 3 hours in London & already 4 hours past in KL .. Al Asr)

No comments: