Friday 25 April 2008

Back in London

It was tiring for my back. Why can't economy seats be at least like business class seats. The guy in front was so huge I had to ask him to not recline too much coz my TV viewing angle was out. But coz he was so heavy the seat still reclined more than others. What the heck ... cerita bukan best pun. Semua dah tengok .. thanks to Dell the Ripper yg tak jemu2 donlot movie. Anyway, the steward on my aisle was commendable - Hisyam. Rajin & ramah. Very likable.

Arrived home, opened some cards & blew some candles. Ye lah, dah 40. Tapi eh, tak aci .. I got more presents for everyone than I receive! Then sau kiew the tennis pros in Wii. By the 3rd hour my arm felt heavy already. And I couldn't improve more than 1,600 points. Well, better quit while you are at the top. Talking about quitting, heard a lot about how Pak Lah was approached by the seniors in UMNO asking him to quit. How Tun is now screwing Najib, and pushing Muhyidin & Rais to the forefront, among others. Rumour has it the transition will be in September. But isn't that when Anwar is making his move?

Read Datuk Salehudin Hashim's (SecGen PKR) interview in NSTP. Since I know him personally, I can vouch he's no bullshit. Memang respectable!

Heard throughout my KL stay:

I see Najib as checkmate dah. He's got too many baggage.

He (Anwar) wants to be PM at all cost.

Diorang (DAP) mintak bukak ITM for all. Nasib ITM under federal.

Orang Melayu kat Penang beli rumah dah tak ada 7%, 10% discount dah. Tu lah korang.. pi pangkah DAP. Kalau Gerakan tu at least depa kena kow tow jugak kat UMNO.

Depa semua ni tak tau, tak lama lagi tukaq kerajaan. Anwar has got billions. Nanti dia beli semua.

Melayu semua ni emotional. Diorang tak tau consequences nanti. This is a classic case of marahkan nyamuk, kelambu dibakar.

Betul ke kes Anwar tu? Tak menasabah. Munawar & Darma? I believe Anwar has got better taste.

Dia kawin lagi satu. Bini dia tak tau. Adik dia pun tak tau. Alamak! Aku terlepas cakap!

No comments: