Sunday 19 August 2007

What's Cooking


Went to the kitchen about 1400 & tried to cook Briani Tepek (recipe courtesy of Faez - Newcastle). Quite okay except that I accidently added too much chilly paste .. as a result the girls stopped eating halfway. Now, I've got cucumbers inside the rice cooker - may be that could absorb the heat .. donno .. may be it'll work.
Umm, just completed Episode 13 of The Riches .. that's the last episode I got. So far, okay .. so so. Will probably watch Psych by this week. Hope its a better series. And I'm still trying to figure out how to get my online satellite TV working. If it works, that means I dont have to go to White Lion or Roger's anymore to catch up on the games. May be I should just subscribe to £10 a month - Setanta Sports. Saves me all the trouble, not bad .. all games of the top 4 teams will be aired. But with Rooney out for 2-3 months and Ronaldo out for 3 more games, Man U could well fall out from the top of the table. But what the heck. By the way, Man U's new jersey's about £35 at Sport's World. A bit weird design though, but I like the Starsky & Hutch car stripe at the back. Ciao.

1 comment:

Dicken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.